English Columbia, Canada’s westernmost territory is a hub of cultural differing qualities and economic development.
Home to the nation’s third-biggest city, Vancouver, British Columbia is additionally a standout amongst the most different areas in all of Canada. English Columbia’s economy concentrates on a solid regular assets division, with an accentuation on ranger service and mining. Its regular habitat, with far reaching woods and an exceptional beach front atmosphere, is prestigious as a standout amongst the most delightful in Canada, and to be sure the world.
The BC PNP is British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, imminent settlers with the skills and experience focused by the area may get a British Columbia Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will permit that outside national to apply for Canadian permanent residence with handling times that are quicker than other Canadian migration classes.
The BC PNP acknowledges applications under two fundamental migration streams:
- Skills Immigration (in addition Express Entry British Columbia)
- Entrepreneur Immigration
These streams are further isolated into classes. Below we give you extra data about each to help you figure out whether the BC PNP is ideal for you.
BC PNP Skills Immigration is separated into the following classes:
- Skilled Worker Category: This class is for people who have gotten a qualified employment offer in a skilled occupation. Specialists are required to have quite a long while of involvement in their skilled occupation. Read more..
- Health Care Professional Category: Under this class people with experience and qualified employment offers, as doctors, medical attendants, psychiatric attendants or united well being experts may apply. A qualified employment offer must be procured for one of 11 qualifying well being occupations.
- International Graduate Category: This classification is for people who have moved on from a qualified Canadian college or school in the most recent two years. An occupation offer must be acquired from a BC employer to be qualified under this sub-classification. Read more..
- International Post-Graduate Category: This class is for graduates with Masters or Doctoral degrees from a qualified educational institution in British Columbia in the characteristic, applied or health sciences projects of study. No employment offer is required to apply under this sub-class. Read more..
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category: Workers in certain passage level or semi-gifted positions in tourism/friendliness, nourishment preparing, or whole deal trucking, or those in entry level or semi-talented positions living and working in the Northeast Development Region of British Columbia, might be qualified for migration through this program.
Express Entry British Columbia
Express Entry BC adjusts to the government’s Express Entry movement choice framework, permitting qualified candidates to get need preparing of both their BC PNP application, and if nominated, their permanent habitation application.
The follow Skills Immigration classes might be handled through Express Entry British Columbia:
- Skilled Worker Category
- Health Care Professional Category
- International Graduate Category
- International Post-Graduate Category
Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS)
IMPORTANT NOTE: On January 27, 2016, the administration of British Columbia declared another Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS) for the BC PNP. These points based framework gives competitors an enlistment score that figures out if they might be welcome to apply. The score depends on various variables —, for example, level of education, years of direct work experience and a B.C. work offer — that mirror an individual’s capacity to prevail in the work market and add to the common economy.
People who expect to settle and put resources into British Columbia might be qualified for Canadian lasting living arrangement under this migration stream. This program is separated into two classes:
- Entrepreneur Category — This classification is for senior administrators or entrepreneurs who mean to put stores into a proposed business in British Columbia. Read more..
- Strategic Projects Category — Through this class, remote controlled organizations can set up an operation in British Columbia. Up to five key remote administrative, expert or specialized staff individuals can be assigned for perpetual home in the area. Read more..