With the CRS points steadily on the rise every year and the window of immigration getting smaller, traditional means of getting a PR are now starting to fade. The Express Entry system came into force in Jan 1st 2015, and has since admitted nearly 320,000 immigrants. Besides work experience and education, the next most crucial ingredient to your profile is IELTS. A relevant IELTS score card can make all the difference when it comes to PR. It can also save you time and money. Contact us to know about our IELTS package and what it includes.
What students receive:
- Daily Evaluation
- Coaching in a reciprocal environment with a maximum of 6 students per batch
- 1-on-1 Speaking Evaluations
- Weekly/Daily Mock tests
MON & TUE : 5 PM TO 9 PM ( EVENING BATCH )
WED-FRI : 8 AM TO 12 PM ( MORNING BATCH ) & 12 PM TO 4 PM ( AFTERNOON BATCH )
- All sessions include the 4 modules Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. However, these can be tailored to suit individual needs.
- It is recommended that you attend at least 12 hrs. a week to include all three: Tutoring focused on your weak modules, personalized 1-on-1 speaking sessions and weekly/daily mock tests. You may attend as many hours as needed provided you give prior notice.
- We also provide ONLINE coaching at the above-mentioned times simultaneously.
The fee for one month of coaching is $400+ taxes.
*At the time of registration, students are required to submit a copy of their previous IELTS score cards.