Some Provincial/Territory Nominee Programs (PNP) offer Family Sponsorship with less stringent prerequisites than the Federal Family Class classification of immigration.
Certain territory/provinces rejoin families through their Provincial Nominee Programs, providing quick track preparing of Canadian immigration applications for individuals with relatives who are residents of that area or region.
Some Provincial Nominee Programs permit Canadian permanent residents or citizens to sponsor indistinguishable qualifying relatives or family members from the Federal Family Class, but different applications are open to more distant relations, for example, cousins.
Provincial/Territory Nominee Programs with a Family Class Category
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Newfoundland And Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEIPNP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Perused more about each of these Provincial Nominee Programs to realize which is most appropriate to your conditions, or round out a free appraisal to investigate your Canadian immigration choices.