Foreign Workers (Individuals) Form

In order to work legally in Canada, you need to have an authorization from the Government of Canada , in the form of a Work Permit. If you have a Job offer from a Canadian employer and not need to apply for a work permit, we can help. We will work quickly and efficiency , every step of the way to assist you in securing the work permit and start your new Job in Canada as soon as possible.

Please use the short form below to submit your inquiry about getting a work permit and working legally in Canada.

Contact us

Got a question? Please complete this short form to submit your work permit query directly to our specialists.

    Please provide complete details about the position offered to the foreign worker, as well as information about the foreign worker (e.g. qualifications, nationality, etc.)

    Is this an Intra-Company or Related-Company transfer?