Federal Skilled Trades Class applications are evaluated based on a candidate’s capacity to economically become established upon migration to Canada.
From January 1, 2015, qualified applicants for the Federal Skilled Trades Class (once the Federal Skilled Trades Program) must make a statement of enthusiasm for moving to Canada through the Express Entry selection framework for migration to Canada.
The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) permits people with employment offers or proper accreditation to work in specific occupations to acquire Canadian permanent inhabitant in any Canadian region or territory other than Quebec.
Having in mind the end goal to qualify for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, Federal Skilled Trades candidates must:
- Have offers of work from up to two employers in Canada of no less than one year term OR a Certificate of Qualification from a commonplace or territorial body.
- Candidate must Provide evidence of fundamental language capability from an assigned language testing organization, exhibiting that the candidate meets the base limit set by the Minister — Canadian Level Benchmark (CLB) 5 for listening and speaking, CLB 4 for reading and composting.
- Candidate must have acquired 24 months of qualified work experience in the gifted trade in the most recent five years.
- Candidate must be able to exhibit the skills and experience and that they have played out the fundamental obligations of the occupation.
All NOC B level occupations will be qualified for this program. This amounts to an aggregate of 90 qualified occupations.
These eligible occupations fall into the accompanying general classes:
- Industrial, electrical and construction trade
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Supervisors and technical occupations in national assets, agriculture and related creation
- Processing, manufacturing and utility Supervisors and central control officials
- Chefs and cooks
- Butchers and bakers.
Myself and my partner are English and came to Canada two years ago on a skilled worker visa. Sumit Arora is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He has made the whole process in getting my resid...
I am Anisha Shrestha, a Medical Laboratory Technologist from Nepal. Now, I have Canadian Permanent Residence Visa and currently residing in Ontario. I found Kandyy.com and KAN Immigration Servic...
I want to thank: Mr. Shreedhar Tiwari (Kandyy.com) for consultation, Mrs. Shanta (Kandyy.com) for documentation, and Mr. Sumit Arora (KAN Immigration Services) for the representation. Thank Yo...
My work permit was about to expire and I was about to pack up my bags and go back to UK. Sumit Arora of KAN Immigration not only applied for my PR of Canada, but got me something called Bridging...
Fozia A and Malik L2016-11-16
We found Sumit Arora of KAN Immigration via Facebook. I emailed at least a dozen consultants but he was the only one who got back to us. Sumit is very prompt in answering any question or concern...
I am a student here from Ludhiana, Punjab. After I finished my studies, I needed to know my options to live and work legally in Canada. Talking with Sumit gave me a clear picture and a road map ...
My family has a Canadian Permanent Residence Visa now. I want to thank Mrs. Shanta Sharma especially for the expert documentation.
I found about KAN Immigration Services through website and news paper. I got detail explanation about the entire process and applied to CIC from their Partners in Nepal, under Federal Skilled wo...