Notwithstanding being a Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent resident, the sponsor must meet certain prerequisites/requirements for Family Class Immigration Sponsorship.
Sponsorship candidates/applicants are liable to the following requirements:
- The sponsor must exhibit the fiscal/financial capacity to give the Family Sponsorship immigrant and dependents with their basic needs, should they be unable to accommodate themselves, including the following:
- Nourishment/food, clothes, shelter and other essential necessities of ordinary living; and
- Dental and eye care, and also other health needs, not secured by public health services accessible to every single Canadian citizen and Canadian permanent residents.
- The following understandings must be gone into with the Canadian Government or Government of Quebec:
- The sponsor must accept to provide the immigrant with basic requirements for an endorsed timeframe; and
- If the sponsored relative is more than 19 years old and not elderly, and the sponsor guarantees to sponsor the supported person(s) for a recommended timeframe, the sponsored person(s) must ensure to make every effort and attempt to become self-supporting.
- The sponsor must have either:
- Physical residency in Canada; or
- For Canadian citizens sponsoring a common-law partner, spouse, dependent child, or conjugal partner, and exhibited intention to dwell or reside in Canada when the sponsored family members come to Canada as a permanent resident.
- Likewise, the Sponsor must be no less than 18 years of age, not in jail or prison, not bankrupt, not under a removal order (if holding a permanent resident), and not accused of a genuine or serious offense.
Myself and my partner are English and came to Canada two years ago on a skilled worker visa. Sumit Arora is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He has made the whole process in getting my resid...
I am Anisha Shrestha, a Medical Laboratory Technologist from Nepal. Now, I have Canadian Permanent Residence Visa and currently residing in Ontario. I found Kandyy.com and KAN Immigration Servic...
I want to thank: Mr. Shreedhar Tiwari (Kandyy.com) for consultation, Mrs. Shanta (Kandyy.com) for documentation, and Mr. Sumit Arora (KAN Immigration Services) for the representation. Thank Yo...
My work permit was about to expire and I was about to pack up my bags and go back to UK. Sumit Arora of KAN Immigration not only applied for my PR of Canada, but got me something called Bridging...
Fozia A and Malik L2016-11-16
We found Sumit Arora of KAN Immigration via Facebook. I emailed at least a dozen consultants but he was the only one who got back to us. Sumit is very prompt in answering any question or concern...
I am a student here from Ludhiana, Punjab. After I finished my studies, I needed to know my options to live and work legally in Canada. Talking with Sumit gave me a clear picture and a road map ...
My family has a Canadian Permanent Residence Visa now. I want to thank Mrs. Shanta Sharma especially for the expert documentation.
I found about KAN Immigration Services through website and news paper. I got detail explanation about the entire process and applied to CIC from their Partners in Nepal, under Federal Skilled wo...