My name is Sumit Arora, Regulated Immigration Consultant and Member of ICCRC , which is a govt. regulatory body. and I am the CEO of the Immigration consulting firm, KAN Immigration Services.
KAN Immigration provides the following services for a service fee. A lot of the information regarding Immigration services including the application forms are available free of cost at govt of Canada Immigration and Citizenship site.
The services provided by our firm are as follows.
At the initial state, your legal advisor will:
* Study and review your personal profile according to the current Canadian Immigration laws and regulations
* Suggest which immigration visa category gives you the best chances of success
* Inform and explain you each and every step of the immigration process
* Prepare and fill out the forms relevant for the chosen visa category
* Acquire from you all relevant and supporting documentation and prepare as per requirements of the visa office.
* Answer any questions you may have with respect to the complete application process
At the execution stage, Your legal advisor will:
* Finalize all required forms on your behalf and take responsibility for collating and presenting all requested documents to the immigration authorities
* Compose a letter to accompany your application, clearly outlining the merits of your profile
* Guide you about the interview process.
* Deliver your application along with the required documents and cover letter to the appropriate immigration office
At the application processing stage
* After the application has been successfully submitted, your legal advisor will monitor it’s progress and inform you about the updates. The advisor is well versed with the periodic changes that keep taking place in the Canadian Immigration laws and will keep you informed and advised on the impact of these on your application and inform you when a decision regarding your application has been made.
The Canadian government’s Permanent Residency program, also called PR for short, is the US equivalent of a green card. There are a number of different mechanism by way of which you can Immigrate to Canada and seek Permanent Residency. In general the Immigration programs are designed to with the following objectives in mind
- Encourage people with specific skills to come to Canada to fulfill their shortage of such skilled personnel
- Unite with the family of you have a close family member who has Canada PR or citizenship
- Come, build and grow a business in Canada, prospering yourself and also contribute to the Canadian economy.
With these philosophies in mind, there are a number of immigration categories, some more popular options you may have heard of like the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), or the Quebec Skilled Worker(QSW) program which take care of filling the shortages of people with specific skill set. If you have connections or close relatives in Canada, then you could apply through Canadian Family class, Family Class Sponsorship programs. If you have a job offer from a Canadian employer or are already a temporary worker in Canada, you can apply through the Provincial Nomination or the Canadian Experience Class programs.
However, If you want to take the guess work out of which program would be best for you, you can ask for FREE professional advice by filling our FREE online assessment form , by clicking here. Once you submit this information, we will send you your assessment report by email.
KAN Immigration believes in making the process of Immigration to Canada easy and simple for you. To know why you should trust KAN immigration services as your partner for processing you Canada Immigration Application, click here.
KAN Immigration Services is an independent organization that does not represent the government but it's services are regulated by a government body, the ICCRC.
If you are looking for Immigrate to Canada and apply for canada visa , we are there to help you. To know why you should retain is , click here
CEO, KAN Immigration Services